RIBENA SPARKLING CO-OP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this Promotion.
The Promoter is Lucozade Ribena Suntory Limited whose registered office is 2 Longwalk Road, Stockley Park, Uxbridge, UB11 1BA.
Who may enter:
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the Great Britain aged 18 or over.
2. Employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
How to enter:
a. purchase one of the Qualifying Products from a participating Co-Op store;
b. scan the QR code on the in-store point of sale material or click the link sent via a friend referral / online communication;
c. register their interest with their mobile phone number; and
d. upload their receipt to claim. Receipts must be uploaded on the same day of purchase.
4. The Qualifying Products are:
b. Ribena Sparkling 2L (Blackcurrant & Raspberry).
5. Maximum of 1 entry per person per day.
6. Maximum of 1 Prize per person, per day across the Promotion Period.
7. The “entrant” is the person whose name is identified on the mode of entry.
8. Purchase is required to take part in this Promotion. Internet access and a valid email address are also required.
9. The Promotion opens from 00:01am 06/10/21. All entries must be received by 23:59 on 09/11/2021.
Winner selection and notification
11. The Promoter may contact the entrant to validate the claim to subsequently provide the Prize.
12. An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Entrants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part of the prizes) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. There is no cash alternative to the prizes (or any part of thereof) and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the are non-refundable and non-transferable.
15. Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the prize[s] where applicable.
16. Details of prize winners’ names and county will be available for one month after the close of this Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address set out below and stating the name and date of the Promotion or by emailing email@example.com.
17. Prizes will be delivered, either by email to the email address associated with the winning entry, or by WhatsApp/SMS to the mobile number the winner registered with, within 14 days of winner confirming their details.
18. There are certain things for which the Promoter does not accept any liability to you, and these are explained in the next two paragraphs. The law does not allow the Promoter to exclude or limit its liability for some things, such as death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently. The Promoter accepts full liability for these matters and all matters for which it cannot, under English law, exclude or limit its liability. Otherwise, the exclusions of liability below will apply. References to the “Promoter” in these paragraphs include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Promotion.
19. The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) occurrences beyond the Promoter’s control, including but not limited to:
d. any act or default of any third-party supplier.
20. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your Entry. If this Promotion is unable to run as planned due to computer virus, network/technical/communications failure, tampering or any cause beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries (subject to any written directions given under applicable law).
21. Entries must not be made through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted. The Promoter is not obligated to inform the entrants who have entered such entries of such disqualification.
22. The judge’s and Promoter’s decisions are final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
23. [Please note that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Rakuten. By entering, you acknowledge that Rakuten bears no responsibility for this Promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you release Rakuten from any liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion. You understand that the information you provide is provided to the Promoter (and its affiliates, associates and agents where applicable) and not to Rakuten.
24. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
25. All Entries are subject to moderation. The Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to deem an entry to be ineligible should it contain offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
28. If you have opted in, the Promoter (and their respective business partners if applicable) may also use the details you give us to contact you for marketing purposes by post, email and/or SMS.
29. The winner(s) agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration. The winner(s) may be asked to take part in reasonable publicity and PR activity at the Promoter’s request.
English Law applies:
30. This Promotion, these terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them (including the prize(s)), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion and/or these terms and conditions (including the prize(s)).
31. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and affect the remainder of the provisions.
32. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
Abridged terms and conditions
18+, GB only. Promotional Period 00:01am 06/10/21– 23:59pm 09/11/2021. Purchase necessary. Participants must purchase 1 of the qualifying products from a participating Co-Op store, then scan the QR code on the in-store point of sale material, or click the link sent via a friend referral or online communication and upload their receipt to claim. Multiple entries are permitted during the promotional period provided that a promotional product is purchased, and a unique receipt is uploaded for each entry. Maximum of 1 entry per day, per person. Maximum of 1 Prize per person, per day across the Promotion Period. Prizes: 20,000 x £5 Rakuten TV promo codes, 5,000 x £10 Rakuten TV promo codes, 2,500 x £20 Rakuten TV promo codes. Receipt must be retained as proof of purchase. Standard network rates apply. Visit https://hashting.com/coop-ribena-tcs for Full T&Cs. Promoter: Lucozade Ribena Suntory Limited